Infused water as a health and beauty trend seems to be here to stay, but what are the benefits of drinking infused water? Why drink infused waters?
Here are some of the benefits of drinking infused water:
- Increased energy
- Hydration of the skin and cells of the body.
- Weight loss
- Healthy, clear skin
- Boosts immune health.
- Better digestion.
Making infused water is really simple too.
Using any of the infused water recipes below, put as much fruit or herb as you like in 2 litres of water, and let the water sit for a minimum of 30 minutes before drinking.
1. Green tea, mint, and lime - For fat burning, digestion, headaches, congestion and breath freshener.
2. Strawberry and kiwi - For cardiovascular health, immune system protection, blood sugar regulation, digestion.
3. Cucumber, lime, and lemon - For water weight management, bloating, appetite control, hydration, digestion
4. Lemon, lime, and orange - For digestion vitamin C, immune defense, heartburn, (Drink this one at room temperature).
🌱 🌻 🌱