What do people like Miranda Kerr, Meghan Markle and Gwyneth Paltrow all have in common?
TWO WORDS: DRY. BRUSHING.
Dry brushing of the skin is very popular among these celebrities and it is not difficult to see why!
Aside from the health benefits that it provides, it also has a major beautifying effect on the skin.
THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF DRY BRUSHING:
- Unclogs blocked pores
- Stimulates the lymphatic system
- Aids in detoxification and increases blood circulation
- Strengthens the immunity and stimulates natural healing.
- Exfoliates and sloughs off dead and dull skin cells.
- Improves muscle tone
- Cell regeneration and cell renewal
- Aids in digestion, which in turn can help in weight loss
- A natural energy boost
THE BEAUTIFYING EFFECT OF DRY BRUSHING:
- Restores radiance to the skin
- Makes skin super soft.
- Creates smoother, satin-like skin
- Makes skin more supple
- Smooths out cellulite
- Slows down ageing
- Reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
- Invigorates and re-energizes the skin, adding a glow
All the above benefits for a mere extra 5 minutes to your daily grooming routine!!
Actually, when you combine this with your haircare routine using our hair growth and scalp treatment products, you lose no extra time at all.
By the time you finish, the shampoo is ready to be washed out.
So you get great hair and glowy skin, with no extra time lost!
And, fellas, don't think dry brushing is just for the ladies!
Why should they have all the fun......and the gorgeous skin too?!
In our next post, we'll share body brushing techniques that can help amplify and even speed up the benefits.
Meanwhile, feel free to check out below a few of our specially selected and recommended body brushes and loofahs.